Help Pay for Healthcare near
CAM has decided to keep its doors open to serve those less fortunate in the San Antonio community. We’ve prayed hard about this, and we believe God is providing CAM with the tools needed to help those in need.
We are prioritizing the following services at this time: groceries for those in homes, daily sack lunches for our homeless friends, financial assistance for prescriptions.
This program is in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
by City of San Antonio (COSA), Neighborhood & Housing Services (NHSD)
Critical funds are available to help residents who are struggling to pay rent, utilities, internet, groceries, medicine, and fuel.
This program provides housing (rent or mortgage), utility, and internet assistance to qualifying individuals or families during the COVID-19 crisis. In addition, qualifying individuals or families will receive $150-$300 (based on household size) for food and other necessities through the Family Independence Initiative.
Please review the following eligibility and documentation requirements before beginning the application process.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
• Be a current resident of the City of San Antonio;
• Be the primary lease or mortgage holder in a multifamily unit, mobile home, or single-family home within the city limits of San Antonio;
• May only apply for rent, mortgage, and utility assistance related to one primary property;
• Have a household income at or below 100% of the area median income (AMI) as defined by HUD; and
• Provide ID and proof of hardship. Acceptable forms of documentation are listed here.
We continue to provide this service.
We remain open to provide services to families in oue neighborhood. Before visiting, please call to verify days and hours of operation.
We’re here to serve. No matter who you are, please let us help you with emergency healthy groceries for your family, financial assistance to pay the mortgage, or the compassion that you need in this time of crisis.
Our dedicated staff is making emergency plans to help Kendall County clients in crisis.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, HCFS is now providing curbside service to minimize exposure to the virus.
For food assistance, please call (830) 249-8643. Leave a message, and we will return your call within 24 hours.