Disaster Response near
by City of San Antonio (COSA), Neighborhood & Housing Services (NHSD)
Critical funds are available to help residents who are struggling to pay rent, utilities, internet, groceries, medicine, and fuel.
This program provides housing (rent or mortgage), utility, and internet assistance to qualifying individuals or families during the COVID-19 crisis. In addition, qualifying individuals or families will receive $150-$300 (based on household size) for food and other necessities through the Family Independence Initiative.
Please review the following eligibility and documentation requirements before beginning the application process.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
• Be a current resident of the City of San Antonio;
• Be the primary lease or mortgage holder in a multifamily unit, mobile home, or single-family home within the city limits of San Antonio;
• May only apply for rent, mortgage, and utility assistance related to one primary property;
• Have a household income at or below 100% of the area median income (AMI) as defined by HUD; and
• Provide ID and proof of hardship. Acceptable forms of documentation are listed here.
During this challenging time, Bexar County and LiftFund have partnered to bring relief to small businesses that are being negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Our support includes business loans at 0% interest and business grants.
in order to qualify, businesses must:
• Been operating as of August 19, 2019
• Demonstrate a decrease in revenue of 15-20%, at minimum
• Prepare a six-month recovery plan and working capital plan
• Be in good standing with creditors the past six months
• Have 10 or fewer employees and revenue not exceeding $1 million (loan program)
• Have 5 or fewer employees and revenue not exceeding $1 million (grant program)
Please note that there is limited funding for these special programs.
We are currently experiencing a high volume of requests and ask that you go online to schedule an appointment.
Click on the Website link below, then click on the red banner at the top of the page that reads: LiftFund Small Business Disaster Relief Programs
Per Tom Hoog the HOPE Mobile Relief Unit is temporary closed due to the COVID-19 Outbreak
Call for information about CRS programs in light of COVID-19 restrictions.
Is the official international humanitarian agency of the U.S. Catholic community in the U.S. An organization of 5,000, working in 91 countries and reaching more than 100 million of the world’s poorest people. It provides opportunities for Catholics to live their faith by becoming involved with their families, schools and parishes; supporting programs that inform and engage Americans about poverty and injustice overseas to help build a more just world.
In response to the government’s request and COVID-19 we are temporarily discontinuing City Groups and Ministry Events. Check website for updates.
We are still providing as many services as we can, however, for the safety of staff and clients, we will temporarily transition to appointment-based services and distribute additional supplies to families and individuals. To make an appointment, please call: (210) 731-8118 option 1.
Donations are needed: We are limiting the contact we have with diapers before we send them to families in need. During this health crisis, we are in dire need of: diapers sizes 3, 5, 6; menstrual pads (not liners or tampons); and incontinence products. If you have a donation you would like to drop off at our facilities, please call our Program Resources Officer, Linda Lopez: (210) 461-1871.
Join us for worship and activities from home by going to our YouTube channel. Simply copy and paste this link into your internet browser: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe38gJHSEGHhUmfNeOg9Nuw
1 (877) 466-0660 CRISIS HELP If the COVID-19 crisis has left you feeling mentally, emotionally, spiritually or financially hopeless you are not alone.