Search near zip code
We've identifed 9,603 resources It is very likely we can find a resource to meet your need.
Tell us where you are, and then click on one the categories above or type in what you are looking for, and we will suggest resources near you.
If you are not sure where to start, click here for a list of programs that can help you find help.
The San Antonio Community Resource Directory (SACRD) is a directory of human services including nonprofit organizations, congregations, government agencies, and compassionate groups in and around San Antonio.
SACRD training sessions are interactive demonstrations of all the features of SACRD.org so you can get the most out of the platform for yourself and those you are assisting.
Each session will cover:
- Setting the location and proximity searching
- Finding resources like food and shelter, utility assistance, transportation, child care, medical and dental care, etc by using search keywords or by browsing through the categories
- What kind of information you can expect in a SACRD listing
- Looking up specific organizations or programs
- Searching for and reading listings in Spanish
- Sharing SACRD listings with others by text, email, print, or QR
- Using The Mental Health Portal
- Using the Housing Finder
- Suggesting edits to SACRD listings
- Recommending new programs for SACRD
September 28, 2023, 9:00 am - 10:00 am - Register
October 26, 2023, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Register
November 30, 2023, 9:00 am - 10:00 am - Register
December 14, 2023, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Register
Sessions are via Zoom and last about one hour.