by Hill Country Mental Health & Developmental Disabilities Centers
Hill Country MHDD Centers serves families with children and adolescents, ages 3 through 17, who exhibit significant behavioral and/or emotional difficulties. We work closely with the family and child/youth to help strengthen and empower families to improve functioning and quality of life. We are committed to providing comprehensive services in a trauma-sensitive environment that promotes safety and healing.
- Counseling - Cognitive behavioral therapy focused on reducing or eliminating symptoms of emotional issues and improve daily living.
- Family Case Management - Activities to assist child/youth or caregiver in gaining and coordinating access to needed care and services based on the child/youth’s needs.
- Family Partner - Experienced parents of children with serious emotional disturbances who provide mentoring and support to the child/youth’s primary caregivers.
- Family Training - Training provided to primary caregivers to help manage and cope with the child’s emotional or behavioral difficulties.
- Skills Training and Development - Training provided to a child/youth to address symptoms that interfere with functioning. This service provides an opportunity for the youth/child to learn and improve upon skills they need to function as appropriately and independently as possible.
Click here to contact us.
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance, or Sliding Scale.