1.22 miles away, 509 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX, 78212 , D1
The FRC service family members of the incarcerated and individuals formerly incarcerated with:
- Assistance with basic needs (food, clothing, transportation, ID cards, etc.
- Employment assistance through job readiness, and job referrals.
- Regular support group meetings.
- Substance recovery classes.
- Chaplaincy services.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Mental health counseling.
- Public utilities assistance (when funding is available).
- Parenting classes.
- Anger management classes.
- Art therapy for victims of domestic violence.
- Proof of incarceration
Help Pay for Housing
- Utility Assistance - Electric
- Utility Assistance - Water
- ID Recovery
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Family Renewal Center
Updated within the last week