We offer an authentic level of care that is ideal for adolescents that need regular therapeutic support. Day treatment is excellent for those that do not want to skip school or miss out on having fun with friends and family.
Day Treatment for Teens is an evidence-based program designed solely for kids struggling with social challenges due to their mental health issues. It can be done after school or during vacation days, both of which allow for longer and more consistent hours for guided therapy.
Our program will allow your teens to learn and grow in an environment that is inclusive and non-judgemental. Through our empirically proven therapies, we will equip your adolescents with the right tools to handle their past traumas as well as navigate school and relationship challenges.
They will learn:
- How to form strong social bonds with their family, friends, and peers.
- Strategies to better understand themselves and their emotions.
- Methods that will help them stay productive and not just busy.
- Ways to manage their emotions and behavior to reduce how badly certain mental health-related symptoms will affect them.
- How to communicate well with others, especially with those who want to help them.
If you feel your teenager is not making any progress therapy-wise, you should consider having their teens join our program. Day Treatment for Teens can be recommended for many reasons, including:
- Your teen feels life is a constant struggle, especially when they are in a social situation in school.
- Previous therapy sessions do not seem to be helping or are no longer effective for, your teenager.
- A mental health diagnosis was made and the therapist believes group-based day treatment will be better than individual therapy.
We aim to reduce as many barriers as possible, including financial ones, by accepting most major insurances.
Click here for a list of accepted insurance
Most insurances do not require a referral to see a therapist. Simply make an appointment and being your journey.