Welcome to Sutton-Sutton and Woodard's Mortuary. Our goal is to support you through every step of your funeral arrangements and pay tribute to the special memory of your loved one. Our professional and caring staff takes pride in providing high quality and affordable services including, funeral services, memorial services, and cremation services to meet the special needs of your family. We are experienced at honoring many faiths and customs. We invite you to contact us with your questions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we are glad to arrange a tour of our facility.
Sometimes the thought of planning a funeral seems too difficult for those who've suffered a loss. We're here to help lighten your burden and remind you of the true value a ceremony can hold for you and your family.
Coping with a loss is never easy, and services are an essential part of the recovery process. A Funeral service provides those who are grieving with a supportive environment in which they can begin to find closure, say goodbye, and come to terms with the loss. Gathering with friends and family gives everyone the opportunity to connect, share memories, offer words of sympathy, and create a lasting network of comfort and support as they start the journey toward healing and peace. No matter the setting, style, or direction you choose, our professional staff are honored to assist you in creating a service that reflects your loved one's unique life journey.
Basic Cremation Package starting at $1500.00.
Basic Funeral Package starting at $3630.00.
The following are some tools available to assist you in your healing journey. Contact us to discuss other resources and find a personalized solution to support you on the road to recovery.
- 365 Days of Healing - Click here to subscribe to these daily inspirational emails.
- GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences.
- Web Healing offers grief discussion boards where you can talk with others who are grieving or browse recommended books on grief.
- The Compassionate Friends - Whether your family has had a child die (at any age, from any cause), or you are helping those who have gone through this life-altering experience, The Compassionate Friends exists to provide friendship, understanding, and hope to those going through the grieving process as a parent.
- AARP will help you find articles, discussions, and helpful information on dealing with end-of-life care, the challenges faced by caregivers, and how to deal with grief after a loss.
- When Families Grieve - This guide was created by Sesame Workshop, the educational organization behind Sesame Street.
- Click here for helpful children's books.
- Advice from author Judith Acosta who helps counsel parents on ways to help kids heal from fear and pain in a variety of situations, including the death of a loved one.
|Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|