4.90 miles away, 320 S WW White Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78219 , D2
The following are some tools available to assist you in your healing journey. Contact us to discuss other resources and find a personalized solution to support you on the road to recovery.
- 365 Days of Healing - Click here to subscribe to these daily inspirational emails.
- GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences.
- Web Healing offers grief discussion boards where you can talk with others who are grieving or browse recommended books on grief.
- The Compassionate Friends - Whether your family has had a child die (at any age, from any cause), or you are helping those who have gone through this life-altering experience, The Compassionate Friends exists to provide friendship, understanding, and hope to those going through the grieving process as a parent.
- AARP will help you find articles, discussions, and helpful information on dealing with end-of-life care, the challenges faced by caregivers, and how to deal with grief after a loss.
- When Families Grieve - This guide was created by Sesame Workshop, the educational organization behind Sesame Street.
- Click here for helpful children's books.
- Advice from author Judith Acosta who helps counsel parents on ways to help kids heal from fear and pain in a variety of situations, including the death of a loved one.
|Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Jacqueline Jemerson - Office Manager
Updated within the last month