Our clinics will be operating under normal business hours while we increase cleanings and screenings within our facilities.
• Phone and in-person screenings have been implemented to check for COVID-19 symptoms before consumer visits.
• Telehealth, tele-med, and telephone services for consumers have been implemented in order to reduce the flow of patients in our clinics.
• Social Distancing is being utilized for clients that we need to see in their homes.
• Temperature check screenings are in place at Frio, PEC, NW/Legacy Oaks, Drexel, Bandera, and Palo Alto. All of our consumers, vendors and those making deliveries will have their temperature checked before they are allowed into our clinics. As an extra precaution, we will be checking the temperatures of our staff later this week.
• Outpatient clinics and 24 hour facilities are deep cleaned and disinfected regularly.
A true approach to integrated healthcare, the Primary Care Clinic at The Restoration Center offers services to people receiving counseling, therapy and recovery assistance for substance use and mental health disorders. The Clinic improves health in our community by treating adults with common, chronic and complex conditions. Our care team of experienced providers includes primary care physician assistants and nurse practitioners as well as staff specialists in benefits coordination, care coordination, and medication management.
The Primary Care Clinic providers offer continuing and comprehensive health care to consumers and their families throughout the course of life. In addition to diagnosis and treatment for a broad range of conditions or illnesses, providers also offer preventive care including:
• Routine checkups
• Health risk assessments
• Screening tests
• General Healthcare Maintenance
• School Physicals
• Well Women Exams
Clinic providers often manage chronic diseases by partnering with other medical specialists to offer coordinated medical care.