Individuals returning from a period of incarceration or who are on probation or parole and are looking to plan their personal comeback can find assistance at the Bexar County Reentry Center.
Our Reentry team can help you increase your level of employability, obtain higher educational levels, and acquire specialized job training. A variety of other services and resources are also available to you as well. Call us for an appointment!
Available services include:
- Alcoholic Anonymous (AA) classes
- Anger Management Classes
- Battering Intervention Prevention Program (BIPP) Classes through CATS
- Cite & Release
- Food, Clothing, and Hygiene Supplies
- Free MRT Classes
- GED Placement, Testing, and Tutoring
- Government Benefits Enrollment
- ID Recovery
- Interview Prep and Job Search Assistance
- Job Fairs
- Job Readiness and Resume Writing
- Job Training Programs
- Mental Health Counseling
- Recovery Coaching for Substance Use Disorder
- Spiritual Guidance and Networking
- Trauma Support Groups for Men & Women
- Utility Assistance
- Veteran Services
- Other Specialized Services
This program is for formerly incarcerated individuals who need resources to successfully transition back into the community.