In a homelike setting, Alpha Home’s residential substance use treatment facility helps women acquire the safe coping skills needed to lead a life of recovery.
With a gender-specific focus, evidence-based curriculums to improve skills, and counseling support to address all aspects of the difficulties women face in their addiction, Alpha Home offers a treatment philosophy that incorporates its core values of compassion, integrity, respect, and spirituality.
This program offers:
- Comprehensive assessment to create individualized treatment plans
- Case management to connect clients to needed community resources with our community partners
- Group counseling which includes process groups and Seeking Safety
- Individual counseling
- Educational groups that help build healthy living skills, parenting and family education, anger management, mindfulness and tobacco education, relapse prevention skills, health/wellness information, drug and alcohol education
- 24/7 direct-care staff in a homelike setting
- Behavior modification to address unsafe behaviors, build accountability, and recognize clients make and stick to their better choices
Women ages 18 and older
Click here to contact to inquire about Residential Treatment (for women) or to schedule an assessment, call OSAR at 210-261-3076. You may also call the number below.
Walk-in applicants will be seen as we are able based upon staff availability. An appointment may be set up for a future date if no one is available at the time of walk-in.