6.94 miles away, 2803 Mossrock, San Antonio, TX, 78230 , D1
The Charlie Naylor Campus offers a wide array of non-clinical services and supports to help youth initiate, support and maintain recovery from substance use disorders.
The Charlie Naylor Campus offers youth and young adults:
- Peer Counseling with trained staff who are also in long term recovery.
- Facilitated Support Group Meetings. Support groups afford participants an opportunity to share their experiences in an environment that encourages vulnerability and honesty.
- Social Activities that promote a healthy, sober engagement with life.
- Education and Employment Support. This include; resume building, homework help, application support, guidance and resources, and referrals to other agencies.
- Community Service Projects for our youth and young adults to give back to the community. Past projects have included a community garden, volunteering at animal shelters, and working community events.
Youth age 13-21.
Admin Hours: Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED Program Hours: Monday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Friday: dependent upon activities (Follow Events) Saturday: dependent upon activities (Follow Events) Sunday: CLOSED Messaging System On-Call Hours: Monday - Friday: After 5:00 PM and Before 8:00 AM Saturday and Sunday: 24 hours
Updated within the last month