We understand that caring for an aging mind poses unique opportunities. Our homes with memory care halls offer a unique set of tools to provide a safe and positive environment for your loved one’s aging mind.
Our trained staff are dedicated to providing a positive approach to care—focused on what your loved one can accomplish. We walk alongside all of our residents through their unique challenges and provide care that is custom to each individual.
We admit from home and hospital alike. Let us learn more about you and your needs, speak with a team member today.
What Distinguishes Our Memory Care Homes:
- Customized Plan and Care
- Dedicated to Providing Positive Thinking
- Focused on What They Can Accomplish
- Secure Hallways to Keep Wanderers Safe
- Work with Your Loved One to Maintain Skills
Our benefits are verified by subject matter experts with extensive knowledge in long-term and short-term care coverage. We will help you take full advantage of your unique plan benefits.
We strive to make you aware of your coverage limits in advance, helping you make the best financial decisions for your care. Our goal is full financial transparency.
Our administrative team will work with you to determine the best payment options for you. A complete, expert review of your available plan benefits will help us maximize your coverage—at the lowest possible cost to you.
Payment and Financing Options:
- Medicaid Pending
- Veteran Affairs Contract
- Supplemental Security Income/Disability (SSI)
- Supplemental Security Income—Approval Pending
- Private Insurance or Managed Care Contract
- Personal Payment Plan
- Hospice Contract Services
- Supplemental Insurances Accepted
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Other Liability Insurance/Auto Accident Insurance