The Youth Advisory Council’s mission is to engage in purposeful dialogue to address and educate other youth in the prevention of teen violence that affects our lives.
Its vision is to arrive at respectful and healthy relationships that contribute to the overall enjoyment of life as a young person.
Download and complete the Youth Advisory Council application here.
Youth Council Process
- Accepting applications year-round
- Virtual interview
- Welcome meeting
Youth Advisory Council Will...
- Participate in monthly meetings (virtual for the time being).
- Engage with each other to address community issues.
- Expose participants to the nonprofit world.
- Gain an understanding of the role our community leaders play.
- Gain an understanding of the court system in domestic violence
- Gain an understanding of law enforcement in domestic violence
- Public Policy
Follow the Youth Advisory Council: on Instagram: @fvpsyac21 and TikTok /Twitter: @fvpsyac
Participating High Schools
- Alamo Heights
- BASIS San Antonio
- Louis D Brandeis
- Central Catholic
- Earl Warren
- Health Careers
- International School of the Americas
- Lady Bird Johnson
- St Mary’s Hall
- William Taft