Family conflicts can be very difficult to resolve for people at any age. Oftentimes, these problems do not go away on their own. If this is a family struggle for you or a loved one consider all of the benefits in-home counseling can offer.
Comprehensive Counseling Services:
- Adjustments to Life Events and Adult aging counseling
- General Anxiety Disorder Counseling, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Counseling (OCD) and Agoraphobia Counseling
- Counseling for Victims of Bullying at School and at Work
- Counseling for Caregivers and Caregiving Issues
- Coping with Illness, Counseling for Grief and Loss
- Depression Counseling
- Family Counseling and Family Conflict Resolution
- Counseling for Hoarding and Isolation
- Physical, Emotional, or Intellectual Disability
- Counseling for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other Trauma …and more
Counseling services can be provided in:
- Telehealth Services
- Private Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Independent Living Communities
- Supportive Living Facilities
We will attempt to serve anyone who is interested in services, including those who are homeless, at risk of homelessness, or in transient housing, by meeting with them in a public location (coffee shop, park, library, etc).
Click here for a list of FAQS.
Click here to contact us.
For your convenience, we accept Medicare, Medicaid, Most Medicare/Medicaid Plans, Most Commercial Insurance Plans and offer private pay options.
To learn more about our plans click here.
|Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|