Any Baby Can of San Antonio (Nonprofit )
1.11 miles away, 217 Howard St, San Antonio, TX, 78212 , D1
Any Baby Can serves families with children and youth facing serious health or developmental challenges.
We believe ...
- The child can be saved without losing the family.
- The family and child are part of a dynamic system and our focus is on the needs of the family, all of which either directly or indirectly affect the child. In serving the family, we serve the child.
- In a world of complex and fast pace medicine, families of children who are chronically and critically ill should have access to support.
- With support, encouragement, and assistance, families can overcome any obstacles they face.
- Every child deserves a chance at a better life.
- All children should be accepted, appreciated, and loved; receive proper nutrition, adequate health care, education, and all the things that will give him or her a chance for a healthy life.
- All children can reach their full potential.
- Children born with a chronic illness, complex medical needs, or other special needs are entitled to a happy, full life and, given the needed resources, will reach their maximum potential.
The child or client must reside in one of these counties:
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Elyse A. Bernal - President/CEO
Melanie Rios - Director of Programs