Any Woman Can is a free women's health center located in North San Antonio. We are here to support young women in their decisions through a variety of confidential services that offer medically accurate information, counseling opportunities and fellowship.
- First Trimester Ultrasound
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Pregnancy Test
- Abortion Education
- Man 2 Man MENtoring
Any Woman Can's licensed counselors, nurses, and client advocates walk alongside women in crisis by offering:
Free and confidential counseling
- Crisis pregnancy
- Sexual abuse or sexual assault
- Self esteem or relationship issues
- Anxiety, depression or emotional instability
- Coercion into commercial sex
- Counseling for couples
Free STI Testing
- AWC provides STI testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea, the two of the most prevalent STI’s in San Antonio.
Free Pregnancy Tests
- AWC offers pregnancy tests and medically accurate information about your pregnancy options. Our trained nurses and client advocates will walk alongside you throughout the process and provide unconditional support.
- Do you struggle with self-esteem and believing in your own value and worth?
- Do you have difficulty maintaining healthy relationships?
- Are you the victim of sexual assault, or were you abused or neglected as a child?
- Do you have a history of unplanned pregnancy or sexual health issues?
- Is depression or anxiety affecting your sexual health?
- Are you are struggling with a life decision or just need a place where you can process your thoughts?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, Any Woman Can may be the perfect place for you to seek counseling.
Our free women’s counseling in San Antonio consists of licensed professionals, and one-on-one, confidential counseling services.
If you have visited AWC in the past for a pregnancy or STD test, you automatically qualify for our free counseling services! If you are not a previous medical client, you must be a female under the age of 40 with a history of at least one of the following criteria to be elligible for counseling:
- Self-esteem or relationship issues that may affect sexual behavior
- Anxiety, depression, or emotional instability that may affect sexual behavior
- Crisis pregnancy and abortion
- Sexual abuse and/or sexual assault
- Physical or emotional abuse or neglect as a child
- Involvement in the sex industry (porn, strip clubs)
- Coercion into commercial sex acts (sex trafficking)
- Compulsive sexual behavior or sexual dependency
Parental/Guardian consent is necessary for all minors.
Click here to fill out AWC Initial Counseling Paperwork.
After the forms are submitted, call our office to schedule your appointment.
AWC offers free pregnancy tests and medically accurate information about your pregnancy options. Our trained nurses and client advocates will walk alongside you throughout the process and provide unconditional support.
- Pregnancy Tests:
The pregnancy tests we offer are lab quality urine tests that are 97-99% accurate 7-10 days after conception.
We provide free limited first-trimester ultrasounds to those who qualify. An ultrasound can answer several questions that may give you some clarity if you are considering having an abortion.
- Abortion Education
If you are considering abortion, you probably have a lot of questions. We want to help answer those questions for you.
We do not perform or refer for abortion, but we want to ensure that you have all of the medically accurate information you need to make an informed decision.
AWC provides free STD tests for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea (2 of the more common STDs), as well as referrals for treatment and additional testing if needed.
- Client Advocates provide education, emotional support, and resources to clients at the Center.
- Client Advocates are responsible for administering pregnancy tests, STD tests, and giving negative STD results to clients. We ask for a 4 hour commitment each week. Training is provided.
- Don’t have 4 hours every week to commit? That’s okay! Client Educator is the job for you!
- Client Educators for the following areas: Parenting, Budgeting, Support Groups and More!
- LPC-Associates have completed their graduate program in counseling. They have passed the National Counselor Exam through Texas, and are pursuing the required 3,000 internship hours towards their standard license.
- The LPC-Associates are responsible for providing individual counseling.
Registered Nurse/Nurse Sonographer:
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) and Registered Nurses are responsible for taking all positive STD results appointments and administering treatment. They also have the same roles and responsibilities as a Client Advocate.
- Registered Nurses who are certified in sonography may conduct first trimester ultrasounds. Training is provided.
- Administrative volunteers are responsible for duties such as answering phones, scheduling appointments, data entry, and other clerical tasks. Training is provided.
- Events Volunteers attend events to help recruit new volunteers and bring awareness to the community.
Click here to volunteer now!