Newly Empowered Women (N.E.W.), is a program of B.E.A.T. Coalition Trust designed to help women who are infected and/or affected by HIV/AIDS begin renewed lives by overcoming the past. As they journey down their new road, our women will learn life long skills in order to develop and maintain healthy and productive lives.
- Changing Behavior
- Decrease in high risk behavior
- Reuniting Families
- Eliminating drug and alcohol abuse
- Building economic and financial stability
- Developing computer literacy
- Increasing job readiness
- Cultivating a healthy image of one’s self
- Women who are disproportionately infected and affected by HIV/AIDS
- Women who are in transition from homelessness, struggling with drug addiction or coming home from prison
- Women with the desire to live healthy, clean and sober lives
- Remain at our facility from 6 to 24 months.