San Antonio Public Library (SAPL) has resumed partial services that include:
· Contact-free pickup services at all SAPL locations during specific service hours
· Book drops reopened at all locations.
· All checkouts now 21 days, including Express DVDs
· Limited public computer use by appointment only at nine locations (Bazan, Carver, Collins Garden, Cortez, Johnson, Mission, Pan American, Shaefer, Westfall). Call to schedule an appointment.
· Expanded phone, chat, and online reference
· Increased outside Wi-Fi availability
· Expanded e-programming and online assistance
· The San Antonio Public Library System will continue to adapt operations to keep its employees and residents healthy and safe.