San Antonio Public Library (SAPL) has resumed partial services that include:
· Contact-free pickup services at all SAPL locations during specific service hours
· Book drops reopened at all locations.
· Limited public computer use at nine locations (Bazan, Carver, Collins Garden, Cortez, Johnson, Mission, Pan American, Shaefer, Westfall). Residents can call each library location to schedule an appointment.
· Expanded phone, chat, and online reference,
· Increased outside Wi-Fi availability
· Expanded e-programming and online assistance
· The San Antonio Public Library System will continue to adapt operations to keep its employees and residents healthy and safe.
580,257 volumes, including an extensive collection of Non-fiction located on the 2nd floor, Fiction located on the 5th floor, Media, Express and the Latino Collection and Resource Center located on the 1st floor, and Texana/Genealogy located on the 6th floor.
Special needs services and collections—including equipment are also available at the library—including the recent addition of the Children's Low Vision Reading Room on the 3rd floor.
The library contains an art gallery on the 1st floor with exhibits scheduled thought the year. As you explore the library you will also notice a number of art pieces from the library's collection situated through the library's seven floor. On the 2nd floor you can find the Marie Swartz Art Resource center, which in partnership with the Southwest School of Art serves as the library of record for the School's BFA degree program.
Via: 3, 4, 90, 95, 96, 97
Sun: 11am - 5pm
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu: 9am - 9pm
Fri, Sat: 9am - 5pm