Each admission, like each resident, is unique. Our expert Admissions Coordinator can walk you through the process of joining our home. No matter if you are transferring from home, hospital, or another healthcare facility, we can help.
The Director of Nursing and Administrator will assess the unique needs of your loved one and work with you to ensure all goals are met.
Clinical Services Provided:
- Nursing Restorative Programs
- Respite Care
- Wound Care
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Surgery Recovery
- Stroke and Neurological Conditions
- Cardiac Related Illnesses
- Diabetes Management
- Psychiatric & Psychological Services
- Transportation Services
- Medication Management
- Nutritional Services
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Laundry & Housekeeping
- Religious Services
- Engaging Activities
Our benefits are verified by subject matter experts with extensive knowledge in long-term and short-term care coverage. We will help you take full advantage of your unique plan benefits.
We strive to make you aware of your coverage limits in advance, helping you make the best financial decisions for your care. Our goal is full financial transparency.
Payment and Financing Options:
- Medicaid Pending
- Veteran Affairs Contract
- Supplemental Security Income/Disability (SSI)
- Supplemental Security Income—Approval Pending
- Private Insurance or Managed Care Contract
- Personal Payment Plan
- Hospice Contract Services
- Supplemental Insurances Accepted
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Other Liability Insurance/Auto Accident Insurance