Personalized Career & Training Assistance for Justice-Involved Clients.
Goodwill Reentry Services understands the unique challenges individuals face when reentering into society after being incarcerated, from reconnecting with family to finding employment.
Our staff provides one-on-one career coaching with a focus on:
- Identifying your career interests
- Developing your resume
- Practicing interview skills
- Completing online job applications
- Connecting to employers or training programs
Additionally, individuals have the opportunity to enroll in training programs, which include construction trades, warehousing, and logistics.
- At least18 yrs old
- Have a Valid ID
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Released from prison within the last 2 years
- Currently on Parole, Probation, or Supervised Release
- Can work full-time
If you are interested in finding out more, send an email to Reentry Services at [email protected].