Aging Life Care Management™ To Those In Need
Gray Matters provides a holistic & client-centered approach to care for our clients.
It’s important to have a professional you can turn to and trust to look at your individual situation objectively, and can help you consider all of your options. Remember, you don’t have to do this alone.
So whether disabled, an older adult, or others facing ongoing health challenges, we can help you and the ones you care about.
- If someone you care about is experiencing any of the following:
- Increased forgetfulness
- Difficulty in managing money
- Depression or anxiety
- Poor diet
- Safety issues in their home
- A decline in their ability to manage daily care
- Dementia or Alzheimer’s symptoms
- Multiple falls
- Failure in keeping their doctor’s appointments
- Inability to drive
- Difficultly in managing their medications
- An inability to follow their physician’s orders
- Frequent hospitalizations
Let’s talk & see how Gray Matters might help. Click here to contact us.
- Assists client with various household management and/or pet issues
- Guide client’s families who are struggling with communication, dispersing duties, abuse/neglect claims and other care-related concerns
- Educate professional and non-professional caregivers
- Work with clients on how to live independently in their own environment and planning ahead for potential care needs
- Bill paying, benefits procurement and insurance claims assistance
- Work with the guardian and probate court system for enhanced oversight and advocacy
*Services offered in Bexar & surrounding counties.
Click here to contact us for services & pricing
Gray Matters provides:
- An initial phone assessment *
- Comprehensive evaluation of physical, psychological, social, financial, legal and other related areas of concern and/or need
- Create a care plan based on short and long-term goals
- Refer the client to appropriate local agencies and services and assist with coordination
- Help with procuring medical equipment, home care services and other related items
- Act as a liaison with health care and social service agencies
- Locate housing based on the client’s needs and resources
- Provide advocacy and monitoring of the client’s care on an as-needed basis and report to the designated family member and/or POA
- Provide sound advise to the caregiver and be an ongoing support
- Handle crisis situations and complex issues
* Services & Pricing can be discussed
Click here to contact us