The Bexar County Family Justice Center provides services and resources necessary to assist victims of domestic violence and their families in one centralized location.
Goals of the Bexar County Family Justice Center include:
- Greater access to legal and social services
- Effective apprehension and prosecution of domestic violence cases
- Increased reporting of undocumented domestic violence
- Empowerment and education of victims of domestic violence leading to the termination of abusive relationships, thus breaking the cycle of domestic violence one family at a time.
The Family Justice Center (FJC) is committed to helping all victims of domestic violence. The FJC is available to men, women, and children of any age, economic, social, religious or ethnic group, and does not discriminate against any victim. All services provided at the FJC are free for victims of domestic violence.
- Crisis Intervention
- Legal Help
- Protective Orders
- Family & Personal Services
- Healthcare & Counseling
|Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
We are always looking for volunteers and interns to assist at the Family Justice Center.
Volunteer and Intern Requirements:
- Completing a Family Justice Center Application
- Completing a one-hour Orientation
- Completing a Domestic Violence Training Class
- Being 18 years of age or older
- Passing a Criminal Background Check
- Assist with Group Therapy Sessions
- Life Coaches
- Special Events