Continuing service with current participants. Mentors are reaching out to check on individual needs during this time.
We are a non-profit, ecumenical ministry designed to Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith. We do this by:
* Praying for kids.
* Going where kids are.
* Building personal relationships with them.
* Winning the right to be heard.
* Providing experiences that are fun, adventurous
* Sharing our lives and the Good News of Jesus Christ
* Inviting them to personally respond to the Good News.
* Loving them regardless of their responses.
* Nurturing kids so they might grow in their love for Christ
and the knowledge of God’s Word and become people who
can share their faith with others.
* Helping young people develop the skills, assets and
attitudes to reach their full God-given potential.
* Encouraging kids to live connected to the Body of Christ by
being an active member of a local congregation.
* Working with a team of like-minded individuals — volunteer
leaders, committee members, donors and staff.