Laundry Services near
Haven for Hope is open to anyone who is experiencing homelessness. No ID is required.
The Intake office is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Families are welcome 24/7.
Due to COVID, new arrivals will be tested onsite for COVID-19 and will be required to isolate in a designated location until test results are provided (1-3 nights). If the test results are positive, transportation and placement will be arranged at the City’s Isolation Care Facility Hotel. If the test results are negative, individuals and families will transition directly to Haven programming.
The Courtyard offers indoor sleeping to all individuals age 18 and older.
Families with nowhere else to stay are never turned away. (Families who arrive when the Intake Office is closed should go to the security building, which is located across the railroad tracks from the Intake Office, up a short flight of steps.)
- You will ALWAYS be treated with kindness, compassion, dignity, and respect.
- You will always sleep indoors, even in the Courtyard.
- You will receive three hot meals a day and any clothing you need.
- You will be connected to housing, through Haven Housing and our partners.
- You will be connected to medical care, dental care, eye care, mental health care.
- Employment opportunities
- ID Recovery: Social Security card, birth certificate, driver’s license
- Application Assistance for Social Security, Disability, Medicare, SNAP
- Substance use recovery
- Sober living
- LGBTQ services
- Medical care
- Eye care
- Dental care
- Psychiatric services
- Help with abuse, trauma
- GED classes
- Support for parents
- Support for school-age kids
- Legal services
- Showers, laundry
For additional information, please contact [email protected]
There are no ID requirements and no drug testing is required.
All services are at no cost to Haven clients.
We have partially reopened and resumed serving hot meals. See our current schedule below.
We strive to provide a friendly, cozy day-home and courtyard to anyone in need of a safe haven to rest, enjoy a meal, engage in conversation, garden, do laundry, watch a movie, play a board game, obtain travel size hygiene supplies, receive postal mail, and make/send and receive phone calls or email messages.
We also have free WIFI.
We are not an overnight shelter.
Must be homeless and 50 years or older to receive services other than Coordinated Entry referrals.
Mobile Relief and Shower Trailer provide immediate family and support services through the San Antonio and surrounding 19 counties of the Archdiocese of San Antonio. The Mobile Relief Unit includes a mobile food pantry and USDA-certified kitchen to serve warm, fresh meals. The shower trailer has two bathroom units with sink, toilet, and shower, as well as laundry machines.
Please fill out the form available here. After submitting the form, we will send a text confirming your appointment.
If you have any questions, please call Pastor Padilla.
Program times vary, must make appointment here. Services are free.
Services We Offer:
- Kym's Kupboard - Offering food to families in crises. Pantry is available to seniors once a week and for families twice a month. We also offer snack bags to children on Seasonal Breaks from school.
- Loads of Love - Offering families, seniors, and teens the ability to wash their laundry, free of charge. Laundry soap, dryer sheets provided upon request.
- Lillies Legacy - Offering clothing to the entire family. Multigenerational clothing offered once a month. Accessories such as shoes, socks, underwear and seasonal.
- Jovonie's Hugs - Offering clothing, Diapers, Wipes, and baby furnishings. Accessories and toys also provided. All items lovingly offered to moms and familes raising infants.
- Referrals preferred
- Appointments taken first
- Walk ins welcome
For more information, please email Mari.
We Feed Hungry People.
How We Help:
- Hygiene Items
- Pet Food
- HEB Gift Cards
Serving all families in need.