Laundry Services near
The Courtyard offers indoor sleeping to all individuals age 18 and older.
Families with nowhere else to stay are never turned away. (Families who arrive when the Intake Office is closed should go to the security building, which is located across the railroad tracks from the Intake Office, up a short flight of steps.)
- You will ALWAYS be treated with kindness, compassion, dignity, and respect.
- You will always sleep indoors, even in the Courtyard.
- You will receive three hot meals a day and any clothing you need.
- You will be connected to housing, through Haven Housing and our partners.
- You will be connected to medical care, dental care, eye care, mental health care.
- Employment opportunities
- ID Recovery: Social Security card, birth certificate, driver’s license
- Application Assistance for Social Security, Disability, Medicare, SNAP
- Substance use recovery
- Sober living
- LGBTQ services
- Medical care
- Eye care
- Dental care
- Psychiatric services
- Help with abuse, trauma
- GED classes
- Support for parents
- Support for school-age kids
- Legal services
- Showers, laundry
For additional information, please contact [email protected].
There are no ID requirements and no drug testing is required.
All services are at no cost to Haven clients.
We strive to provide a friendly, cozy day-home and courtyard to anyone in need of a safe haven to rest, enjoy a meal, engage in conversation, garden, do laundry, watch a movie, play a board game, obtain travel size hygiene supplies, receive postal mail, and make/send and receive phone calls or email messages.
We also have free WIFI.
We are not an overnight shelter.
Must be homeless and 50 years or older to receive services other than Coordinated Entry referrals.
Mobile Relief and Shower Trailer provide immediate family and support services through the San Antonio and surrounding 19 counties of the Archdiocese of San Antonio. The Mobile Relief Unit includes a mobile food pantry and USDA-certified kitchen to serve warm, fresh meals. The shower trailer has two bathroom units with sink, toilet, and shower, as well as laundry machines.
Please call the church for more information.
Program times vary, services are free.
We Feed Hungry People.
How We Help:
- Hygiene Items
- Pet Food
- HEB Gift Cards
Serving all families in need.