Ready to Work is an educational and job placement program to help thousands of San Antonians improve their quality of life.
Ready to Work will:
- Provide guidance throughout the process
- Connect you with resources that you need
- Guide you through career planning
- Enroll you in approved courses
- Offer you tuition assistance
- Pay for urgent needs
- Prepare you for the next level
- Help you secure and retain a well-paid job
Click here to download the Approved Course Catalog.
(SA: Ready to Work is funded by a 1/8-cent sales and use tax collected through December 2025.)
SA: Ready to Work is open to thousands of San Antonio residents who are:
- at least 18 years old;
- permitted to work in the US;
- a resident of the City of San Antonio;
- income less than 250% of federal poverty guidelines ($33,975 for an individual, or $69,375 for a household of four);
- not currently enrolled in college;
- willing to take assessments relating to barriers, academics, skills aptitude, and workplace readiness;
- committed to finishing the program.
Click here to register online, or call 3-1-1.
If you are an employer and want to be a part, click here to learn more and take the SA: Ready to Work Employer Pledge.