by City of San Antonio (COSA), Neighborhood & Housing Services (NHSD)
The City of San Antonio’s Green and Healthy Homes (SAGHH) provides assistance to owners and landlords of residential properties (both single-family and multi-family ) in creating healthy, safe, energy-efficient, and sustainable homes for families and children.
SAGHH is working to prevent and correct housing-related health and safety hazards, such as addressing lead-based paint, household asthma triggers, and fire hazards.
The program is providing assistance for lead hazard control work to qualifying homes.
Click here for more information.
- The house must have been built prior to 1978; and
- House must be located within one of the City of San Antonio's 10 City Council Districts; and
- A child age 5 or under must reside in the home or spend at least 6 hours per week in the home; and
- The applicant must have a clear title to property; and
- property taxes must be current; and
- The household must meet HUD-established Income Guidelines for families earning 80% or below of Area Median Income.
Click here to apply.