Workforce Solutions Alamo (WSA) Youth Empowerment Services (YES!) offers no-cost services to eligible youth between the ages of 16-24 to gain the necessary education, training, and skills to enter the workforce and meet employer needs.
- Tutoring, study skills, training, instruction, and dropout prevention
- Alternative secondary school services or dropout recovery services
- Paid and Unpaid Work Experience
- Occupational Skills Training
- Education offered concurrently with workforce preparation and training for a specific occupation
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Support Services, Financial Support, incentives
- Follow-up services
- Guidance and Counseling
- Financial Literacy Education
- Entrepreneurial (Owning a Business) Training
- Labor Market information
- Post-secondary Preparation and Transition Activities
Steps for the YES! program:
- Orientations are held Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2:00 PM.
- To join, click here or paste this link into a new browser and save it until the next session is about to start.
- For assistance, call (346) 248-7799.
- Meeting ID: 992 5144 0356
- No meeting password is required.
- (Registration on Eventbrite is encouraged but not required.)
Services are based on eligibility.
|Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|