Our clinics will be operating under normal business hours while we increase cleanings and screenings within our facilities.
• Phone and in-person screenings have been implemented to check for COVID-19 symptoms before consumer visits.
• Telehealth, tele-med, and telephone services for consumers have been implemented in order to reduce the flow of patients in our clinics.
• Social Distancing is being utilized for clients that we need to see in their homes.
• Temperature check screenings are in place at Frio, PEC, NW/Legacy Oaks, Drexel, Bandera, and Palo Alto. All of our consumers, vendors and those making deliveries will have their temperature checked before they are allowed into our clinics. As an extra precaution, we will be checking the temperatures of our staff later this week.
• Outpatient clinics and 24 hour facilities are deep cleaned and disinfected regularly.
This HIV early intervention program provides non-medical case management services including assessments, linkage to HIV medical care, substance use and mental health services to people living with HIV and having current or past substance use or mental health diagnoses.