Your tax deductible monetary donation will impact the lives of countless homeless young adults and supports our goal to reduce LGBTQ youth homelessness in our city!
Do you have in-kind donations? We can always use support for our young adults at the shelter and out in apartments!
Here are some items we currently need for our Emergency Shelter:
- *Hand Sanitizer
- *Vegan Snacks/Food (no-cook or microwavable)
- Large plush blankets/throws
- Full-size body products- shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair care products for ethnic hair/natural hair.
- $10 gift cards to Starbucks, McDonald’s, HEB, Walmart, or Whataburger
- Daily or weekly VIA bus passes
- Printer paper (white and color)
Here are some items we currently need for our apartment clients:
- Non-perishable food items-*Especially rice, rice-a-roni, beans, soups, pasta, pasta sauce, hamburger helper, granola bars, cereal/oatmeal, boxed milk, coffee, peanut butter, jelly, and fruit (packs of fruit bowls, applesauce, etc.)
- *Microwaveable food
- Food Basics: Cooking oil, salt, pepper, and other commons spices
- Laundry Supplies: Detergent, bleach, softener, and dryer sheets
- $10 Visa gift cards (for clients to use at laundering facilities)
- Kleenex, toilet paper, and paper towels
- Disinfecting wipes/spray
- Reusable shopping bags
- Unused Pots & Pans
- Wifi Hot Spot Devices and Data Cards
- Prepaid Phones or Phone Cards (Cricket or Simple Mobile)
*Items with a star are high need at this time!