In order to protect the health and safety of our residents and staff, SAHA is:
- Implementating all steps recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Limiting in-person interactions
- Cleaning and disinfecting all its public housing properties, including conducting deep cleaning of each property
- Encouraging residents to adhere to CDC guidance including social distancing, hand washing, and monitoring potential symptoms
Residents and partners can continue to call, email, or submit inquiries online (click here).
The Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) Program aims to help residents achieve economic independence in five years.
The self-paced, voluntary program helps Public Housing residents and Housing Choice Voucher Program participants set goals to achieve in five years and earn an escrow check following program completion.
During the program, participants will receive or have access to:
- One-on-One Case Management
- Referral Services
- Money Management Classes
- Education and Training
- Career Counseling
- Career Exploration
- Job Search
- Resume Writing
- Interviewing Skills
- Parenting Skills
- Communication Skills