SACADA provides recovery coaching and support services to individuals with or at risk of alcohol and drug problems by providing clients both online and face to face options to connect with a Peer Recovery Support Specialist.
Our program supports both adult males and females in Bexar and the surrounding counties with the goal of increasing the prevalence and quality of long-term recovery from substance use disorders. Recovery Coaches can help individuals establish linkages with community organizations that can assist them in accomplishing their long-term life goals. Coaches also provide role modeling and mentoring as a way of guiding individuals to find their own pathway to recovery.
Our recovery grants also allow for targeted services. Recovery Coaches provide recovery support services to the general community, work alongside EMS and other first responders to assist persons who overdose using opioids, collaborate with various specialty courts to provide recovery coaching and with hospital departments that help new moms obtain recovery support services.
Telephonic and virtual recovery support is available from Monday-Friday 7:00 AM-8:00 PM.
Recovery Support Groups via Zoom are held daily Monday-Friday 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM.
Continue to call our office at (210) 225-4741 or contact us by email at [email protected].
Our Recovery Support Services include:
- ID Recovery (Birth Certificates/Driver’s License/Social Security Card)
- Job Prep and Search
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Anger Management /Batters Intervention
- Provide services at flexible hours
- Traffic Tickets/ Municipal Court Warrants
- Family Violence Prevention Course
- GED Courses and Testing
- Link to medical and dental care
- Other Educational Training Programs
- HIV Testing/Counseling
- Family Counseling
- DWI Classes & Drug Offender Program requirements
- Community Service Hours
- Support with Probation Requirements