Provide confidential emotional support during and after times of personal or professional crisis to first responders; active or retired and their family members who express a need for assistance through peer support, therapy and various forms of other treatment with complete confidentially.
- Support individuals who have suffered traumatic incidents or cumulative trauma due to the First Responder profession weather active or not
- Support Individuals who have had family tragedies
- Support Individuals who are injured physically or emotionally in the line of duty
- Develop peer support mentors who can identify personal conflicts and provide guidance or referrals to professional and alternate resources as needed
- Maintain an effective peer support training and response program
- Maintain current and accurate reporting data with confidentiality
For more information, click here.