Somatic Experiencing® offers a framework to assess where a person is “stuck” in the fight, flight, and freeze responses and provides clinical tools to resolve these fixated somatic disordered states.
Somatic Experiencing® uses an incremental approach to revisiting trauma to help people build awareness, coherence, and self-regulation. The result is a deeper understanding of the body/mind connection with an improved ability to release and regulate emotions.
Somatic Experiencing® also helps manage stress, resolve issues related to trauma, heal from and navigate life transitions and relationships, and it builds resilience.
To find out more, contact us for a FREE 30-minute virtual, private information session.
Click here to meet our Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner and SE Assistant.
We accept private pay, Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards, and we provide statements of services.
- Two-tier sliding scale and pro-bono programs are available.
- 15 minute discovery phone call- Complementary
- 3o minute Virtual/In-person discovery session- $25 (credited on your first session)
- Somatic Experiencing & SE Touch Session $125
- SEI Approved SE 1 hr. Personal Session Session-
$100/Professional Courtesy fee for all SE student trainees (sliding scale available), call 210-334-9642.