A Safe Place to Call Home: We know that learning happens best when you and your family feel safe and settled at home. Our housing and education program provides subsidized transitional housing for you and your children.
- A safe space for you and your family
- After-school care to help your children thrive
- A supportive community that celebrates together.
If you have no place to call home or are on the verge of crisis, we want to help.
Education-The Path to a Better Future: You may feel like many of the women who reach out to us. Hopeless. Overwhelmed. Like you have no future. Over the years, we've seen women just like you change their lives with education. You're not alone. We are here to help.
Women in our programs have:
- Completed their GED
- Finished a college degree
- Watched their children thrive in a caring after-school program
- Found themselves earning a living-wage
- Become self-sustaining
- Provided their family with a better future
Full Education Program: Our housing and education program provides transitional housing, after-school programs, mentoring and more to help women complete a college degree.
The Visitation House Learning Center: Our community learning center is open to other women who want to take the next steps to improve their education.
Women/single mothers and their children only.