Blueprint desires to help as many applicants as possible. However, we are limited to the number of homes we can work on and cannot assist every applicant. Because we depend on volunteers to perform the restorative tasks, it can take some time to process an application or begin work on a home.
TO BE CONSIDERED, AN APPLICANT MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM STANDARDS:
- Homeowners must live inside 410 Loop and in one of the following ZIP Codes: 78202, 78203, 78206, 78207, 78208, 78210, 78211, 78214, 78220, 78225, 78226, 78237.
- Homeowners must live in the home.
- A homeowner must fall within Blueprint’s income guidelines (generally near or below the federal poverty level).
- Blueprint does not perform major plumbing, electrical or foundation work.
- Blueprint does not work on rental homes, mobile homes or two-story homes.
- Blueprint does not work on metal roofs.
BLUEPRINT ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS VIA MAIL.
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 782128
San Antonio, TX 78278
Free. For more information, or to request an application, please call us. If no one is able to answer, please leave a message and we will return your call.
|Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|