Awards payment-free vehicles to veterans wounded in direct combat with an enemy force and unmarried Gold Star spouses whose loved one was killed in action. In addition to the vehicle, the recipient will receive one year of family and financial mentoring.
This program is for veterans and unmarried Gold Star spouses whose loved one was killed in action.
- It would be best if you lived within the particular travel radius of the vehicle to qualify for it.[Check Google Maps for details]
- Must be a veteran wounded during combat (Purple Heart recipients given priority) or injured during combat training from any American military conflict
- Must be an unmarried Gold Star Spouse of a service member who was killed in action or killed during combat training
- Must be honorably retired, separated from the military, or within 90 days of discharge.
- Must be able to obtain vehicle insurance.
- Must not have more than one vehicle loan/lease per household.
Click here for more information.