The Courtyard offers indoor sleeping to all individuals age 18 and older.
Families with nowhere else to stay are never turned away. (Families who arrive when the Intake Office is closed should go to the security building, which is located across the railroad tracks from the Intake Office, up a short flight of steps.)
- You will ALWAYS be treated with kindness, compassion, dignity, and respect.
- You will always sleep indoors, even in the Courtyard.
- You will receive three hot meals a day and any clothing you need.
- You will be connected to housing, through Haven Housing and our partners.
- You will be connected to medical care, dental care, eye care, mental health care.
- Employment opportunities
- ID Recovery: Social Security card, birth certificate, driver’s license
- Application Assistance for Social Security, Disability, Medicare, SNAP
- Substance use recovery
- Sober living
- LGBTQ services
- Medical care
- Eye care
- Dental care
- Psychiatric services
- Help with abuse, trauma
- GED classes
- Support for parents
- Support for school-age kids
- Legal services
- Showers, laundry
For additional information, please contact [email protected].
There are no ID requirements and no drug testing is required.
All services are at no cost to Haven clients.