5.93 miles away, 4212 E Southcross, San Antonio, TX, 78222 , D3
The clinic serves the medical and dental needs of people who cannot afford health insurance.
- Counseling (individual, family, depression, substance abuse)*
- Dental (exams, x-rays, cleanings, fillings, root canals, dentures, extractions, etc.)*
- Diabetes Education
- Food Pantry*
- Health Education*
- Medicaid and CHIP Application Assistance*
- Nutrition Information
- Oral Surgery*
- Physical Exams
- Physical Therapy**
- Prescription Assistance*
- Referral Assistance (necessities include housing, utilities, clothing, and food)*
- Transportation Assistance
- Women’s Health
*Must meet eligibility requirements to qualify for service.
**Program not operated by Methodist Healthcare Ministries.
Services are provided on a sliding fee scale based upon ability to pay, household income and family size.
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED Closed for lunch: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM.