San Antonio Public Library locations have resumed normal service every day of the week.
- Contact-Free Pickup and free outdoor WiFi remain available.
- Click here for hours and other details.
- Free Wi-Fi is available outside of 28 of its 30 locations daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM to serve those who do not have reliable broadband internet access at home. (The two exceptions are the Pruitt Branch Library and Briscoe Portal at the Briscoe Western Art Museum.)
- Texana/Genealogy services are still available only by phone, email, or through Ask MySAPL.
This branch is undergoing renovations. Please verify services and hours before visiting.
Since 1995, the Texana/Genealogy Department has been located on the sixth floor of the Central Library at 600 Soledad Street downtown. The department occupies approximately 10,000 square feet. Within the Department are:
- approximately 60,000 microforms
- 75,000 books
- 110 drawers of archival files
- 11 map cabinets
- 300 cubic feet of archival collections.