Provides legal aid to low-income and immigrant families, as well as to victims of crime, domestic violence and human trafficking.
Participants are offered legal information, and if necessary, referrals to legal aid or to other attorneys who may work on a sliding scale or a payment plan.
Our lawyers are experienced in multiple fields to offer clients the best legal advice on a wide range of legal issues:
- Guardianship – Legal help for family members of individuals who are unable to secure food, clothing, or shelter for themselves or need help making decisions.
- Wills – End-of-life legal preparations including power of attorney, simple wills, and probate management.
- Property Deeds – Assistance with transferring homes to loved ones during their life or upon death.
- Financial Wellness and Care – Legal aid for those who have limited ability to manage their personal finances.
- Immigration Assistance – Legal aid to help immigrants and refugees secure their legal immigration status. Every person has a unique situation. At Caritas Legal Services, we will try our best to find immigration relief that will allow you to stay in the USA and work legally. Caritas Legal Services have grants that can help immigration to reduce the fee or waive the fee.
Please contact Caritas Legal Services for additional information at (210) 433-3256.