Creating Unique Learning Opportunities.
Children and youth who experience blindness and visual impairment can learn to navigate the world in their own unique way. Our programs build confidence and independence through specialized curriculum, fostering relationships with peers, and mentoring.
We provide free services to children, youth, families, and professionals:
- Summer, holiday, and after-school programming
- Assistive technology, braille and tactile graphics lending libary
- Family and professional support and training
- Services for familes who choose home school or private school options
- Teen and young adult programs
All services are based on the Expanded Core Curriculum - vital skills for blind and visually impaired children and youth.
Our services are FREE of charge!
We serve children with vision disabilities from birth to 22 years of age, their families, and professionals who serve them.
For more information, call 210-531-1518 or email [email protected].
|Monday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|