In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we are offering the following services:
- One-on-one support to individuals and families accessing services and filling out forms for services, resources for food, and other basic needs
- Crisis Management Assistance and Consultations
- Conflict Resolution Consults
- One-on-One Phone and Virtual Parenting Support
- Virtual Parent Education Classes
Please fill out the form on the website link.
We strengthen communities by utilizing assets to create women-led programming. Together, we increase access to essential healthcare services, educational tools, and support positive change for our communities.