9.42 miles away, 4020 Naco-Perrin St, San Antonio, TX, 78217 , D10
The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is a federal assistance program for healthcare and nutrition of low-income pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and children under the age of five.
WIC is able to provide contactless service for current and new participants.
For more information call (210) 207-4650 or email: [email protected].
To participate you must be a:
- Pregnant woman
- Postpartum woman (up to six months after delivery)
- Breastfeeding woman (up to one year after delivery)
- Parents (including single mothers and fathers), step-parents, guardians, and foster parents of children under age 5.
- Meet Household Income: Texas WIC Income Guidelines (If you are on Medicaid, TANF, or SNAP you meet the income eligibility guidelines for WIC.)
- U.S. citizenship is NOT a requirement for eligibility.
You may attend the clinic of your choice.
Monday: 7:45 AM - 4:30 PM Tuesday: 7:45 AM - 4:30 PM Wednesday: 7:45 AM - 4:30 PM Thursday: 7:45 AM - 7:30 PM Friday: 7:45 AM - 12:45 PM Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED 3rd Saturday: 7:45 AM - 11:45 AM