4.50 miles away, 1906 Castroville Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78237 , D5
The goal of our program (HUB) is to engage at-risk community members with our Community Health Workers (Promotoras) to provide face-to-face visits and community care coordination to identify, alleviate and remedy the social influencers of health.
Identified outcomes include, but are not limited to:
- improved birth outcomes
- improved attendance at postpartum visits
- increased use of medical homes
- improved Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic, and Treatment (“EPSDT”) rates for children and teenagers
- reduction in non-acute emergency department visits
- reduction in frequent hospital readmissions
- improvement of behavioral and mental well-being
- improved management of chronic diseases.
Our Promotoras strive to improve and increase connections to personal care, assist families in navigating health resources depending on the family’s specific needs.
Community members are also linked to additional services such as financial, nutrition and food, housing, substance abuse prigrams, and domestic violence shelters.
To get in touch with a Madonna Center Promotoras, call (210) 432-2374 and ask for Alejandra Torres.
Monday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Thursday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Friday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Alejandra Torres - Madonna Center Promotoras
Roger Caballero - Executive Director