Murray Manor, Inc. is one of three apartment complexes in San Antonio sponsored by Mission Road Ministries that provide affordable housing and services for adults with intellectual and other developmental disabilities, but need minimal supports.
The apartments are Housing and Urban Development (HUD) subsidized apartment complexes, designed exclusively for adults with intellectual and other developmental disabilities, and are supervised by the Suzanne Smith Management Company.
The apartments have one or two bedroom options with a community room for gatherings and a laundry room.
- Adult with an intellectual developmental disability
- Not under guardianship
- Independent in self-care, self-medication, self-evaluation in emergencies
- Minimal assistance required in home safety, kitchen/household management, clothing maintenance and community mobility
- Active employment or participation in competitive employment, sheltered employment, vocational training or a day activity center.
- Services available for income less than 50% of AMI.
- Group Living - Disability Related
- IDD or Other Disability