Y After School is:
• Safe, quality, affordable afterschool care
• CCS (Child Care Services) Vendor
• Elementary After School is Licensed by the Texas Department of Family & Protective Services
• On-School Campuses
• Low staff-to-child ratios
• Highly qualified staff who receive ongoing education
• All staff undergo pre-employment drug tests & background checks
What we offer:
• Arts and Humanities
• Health, Wellness, and Fitness
• Math and Literacy
• STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
• Homework assistance
• 30 minutes of physical activity daily
• Positive, values-based environment
• Children ages 5-13 who are who students of the school district in which the site is located.
• Enroll is open year-round and offered to both YMCA members and non-members.
• Enroll online or at your local YMCA.
• Fees vary from school to school. Call (210) 246-9600, ext. 4510 for more information.
• 10% discount on the lesser rate for the second child
• Members receive a 10% discount.
• $20 Registration fee per child with a maximum of $40 per family
• For financial assistance information, visit https://ymcasatx.org/sites/default/files/2018-04/opendoor2012.pdf or inquire at the Y where you hope to enroll your child/children.