Click here to learn about our upcoming events.
Early Childhood is the most critical stage in human development. Voices is committed to improving the quality of early childhood care and education by providing high quality professional development to those who care for and care about our children.
• Increase awareness of the importance of high quality early education and care
• Provide high quality training/professional development for early childhood caregivers/teachers/directors
• Help child care providers meet state training requirements
• Increase awareness of community resources available to care givers and the families they serve
• Increase awareness of public policy and advocacy among caregivers/teachers/directors
• Increase awareness of issues surrounding delivery of high quality care for young children among policymakers
Target audience is child care workers, teachers and directors of:
• Licensed child care centers and Registered family day homes in target City Council District
• Informal caregivers
• Family, Friends & Neighbors in target City Council District