Project 10:27 INC is a non-profit focused on providing one-on-one Christ-centered care to people in need throughout the community.
Through the development and heavy investment in one-on-one relationships, we offer care to those who are experiencing difficult times in life such as grief, chronic or terminal illness, loneliness, and food insecurity.
We have a particular passion for engaging senior adults who are homebound or transportation challenged. We intend to make this most vulnerable group our first priority.
To effectively serve them, we prioritize the development of the relationship and are dedicated to building trust by staying in weekly contact with each beneficiary. Through telephone contact, Zoom meetings, and face-to-face encounters in their home we aim for deep conversations, we offer prayer and Bible study while investing in a meaningful friendship.
Through partnerships with area businesses and churches, we intend to meet other needs such as routinely providing food, Bibles, and personal hygiene items while seeking the ability to connect those we serve with those who are willing to help.
We need your help in the following ways:
- Deliver food bags to seniors homes
- Make phone calls to seniors
- Sending cards and letters to seniors
- Gather needed supplies such as personal hygiene items and specific food items
- Perform basic handyman services at a Seniors home
- Mow a lawn / Pick up leaves
- Bookkeeping duties (2 hours per week)
- Social Media (3 hours per week)
- Financial supporters who will contribute $50 - $100 per month
Click here to become a monthly financial supporter